The specialty of Orthodontics relies heavily on the knowledge and assisting skills of the Dental Assistant. Dental assistants who are entering into this field will benefit greatly from this course. The course will be both lecture and hands-on workshops.
• Learn the basic steps and procedure in General Orthodontic practice
• Learn the instruments for Orthodontic procedures
• Learn How to Take and pour Alginate impressions for Study Casts and Retainers
• Learn the about Orthodontic materials and how to Dispense them
• Learn what are Orthodontic materials and how they are used
• Learn how to Assist all General Orthodontic procedures
• Learn how to take and edit Photographs needed for patient records